Office manager vacancy
KWENDI – the consulting group specializing in mass media communication – announces the opening of an office manager job vacancy.
Our ideal candidate:
- student of senior courses, studying and interested in sociology, mass media, advertising;
- works with PC at the level of a competent user, familiar with office equipment (copier, scanner, printer);
- responsible, communicative, non-conflicting, executive, focused on the result;
- has a competent spoken and written language.
- control over the order in the office;
- ensuring the life of the office;
- organization of business trips for employees (purchase of tickets, hotel reservations) and internal events.
- 5-day work week (possibly part-time);
- a stable salary;
- comfortable working conditions and friendly staff;
- the possibility of professional development and the subsequent transition to the team of analysts.
If you want to work with us – please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.